Important Announcement from Notre Dame
Beginning September 8, 2020 our weekday
Mass Schedule will be:
Monday- Friday: 7:00 am & 9:00 am
Weekend Mass Schedule
Saturday (anticipated) - 5:00 pm
Sunday - 8:00 am / 10:00 am / 12:00 noon
Masks must be worn in the building and please maintain social distancing. Thank you.
Monday to Friday: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Saturday: 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Parish Office Phone: 973-226-0979
Religious Education Phone: 973-228-3338
Deacon Matt Ordination/Assisting at Mass
Sunday Live Stream Mass
Sunday Mass Worship Aid
Wearing a mask displays true love of neighbor
Wonderful article on wearing your mask.
- Reverend Thomas Dente, Pastor
- Reverend Msgr. Edward Ciuba, Pastor Emeritus
- Reverend Marcin Kuperski, Parochial Vicar
- Reverend George Ruane, Priest in Residence
- Reverend John Chadwick, Weekend Assistant
- Msgr. Kenneth Herbster, Weekend Assistant
- Deacon Matt DeVoti, Deacon
- Mary Jane Curran, Parish Secretary
- Amy Farrell, Safe Environment Director
- Ed Frenzel, Director of Music
- Anita Foley, Pastoral Associate
- Lee Lauth, Religious Education Administrative Assistant
- Andy Lloyd, Business Manager
- Kristen Mautone, Youth Minister
- Joy Zucco McDonald, Director of Religious Education
- Terrie Michaels, Director of Evangelization & Communication
RELIGIOUS EDUCATION REGISTRATION
Online registration for the 2020-2021
Ways to Support - During These Challenging Times
Notre Dame Church is critically dependent on the weekend collection.
-Three ways to support our Parish:
- Consider eGiving through Faith Direct our On-line Giving Program:
You can enroll and make recurring donations or make a onetime donation, this is a simple and safe way to support Notre Dame. Click here for online giving Faith Direct
- Mail in your weekly envelope/donation to Notre Dame Church, 359 Central Ave., North Caldwell, NJ 07006
Make a donation to the Archdiocese of Newark Parish Support Initiative (please be sure to select our team, Notre Dame RC Church North Caldwell NJ) Click here to donate through the Archdiocese of Newark Parish Support Initiative
Shining the Light of Christ Annual Appeal
Archdiocese of Newark
We, the Parish of Notre Dame, are a community striving in Word, Worship and Service to proclaim the mission of Jesus Christ.
Through the Holy Spirit’s power we are each called to spiritual growth and together to become a loving, caring, sharing, family.
Through our common Baptism, we are invited to use our distinct gifts to motivate one another to a greater awareness of our Christian vocation.
We acknowledge our responsibilities to reach out to the spiritual and temporal needs of others in response to the gospel challenge of Jesus, “Whatsoever you do to one of these, the least of My disciples, you have done for Me.”
Strengthened by the power of the Risen Lord and through the intercession of Mary, our Mother, we will journey together in courage and hope.
For more information regarding the Cardinal's pastoral vision
“Notre Dame” means “Our Lady” and is a reference to the Blessed Virgin Mary who is the patron of our parish. Mary was the Mother of Jesus and has been given the title “Mother of God” and “Mother of the Church.” Mary is the mother of all who follow Christ.
Notre Dame Church has an outdoor and indoor shrine to Mary. The indoor shrine includes a beautiful hand carved statue from Italy which was commissioned by our parish. The statue of Mary with the child Jesus is very popular among our parishioners, young and old, who spend time in prayer before the shrine.
Please remember to say a prayer for Notre Dame when visiting either shrine of the Blessed Virgin Mary in our parish.
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed are thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and the our of our death. Amen.
If you would like more information about the Blessed Virgin Mary, take a look at the link below.
Mary, Mother of God, pray for us!