Cardinal Tobin Mass and Meet and Greet
Please note Notre Dame has a new parish email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also note, Religious Education has a new email address: email@example.com.
Annual Golf Classic
Thursday, October 5, 2017
Green Brook Country Club
More information coming.....
Click here to sign up for online giving FaithDirect
Weekdays (in the Chapel)
7:00 am & 9:00 am (9:00 am only in the summer months)
Saturday 9:00 am (in the Chapel)
Sunday 8:00 am, 10:30 am & 12:00 noon
Saturday 5:00 pm (anticipated)
Wednesday Rosary immediately following 9:00 a.m. in the chapel
- Reverend Thomas Dente, Pastor
- Reverend Msgr. Edward Ciuba, Pastor Emeritus
- Reverend Janusz Pigan, Parochial Vicar
- Reverend John Chadwick, Weekend Assistant
- Msgr. Kenneth Herbster, Weekend Assistant
- Ed Frenzel, Director of Music
- Anita Foley, Director of RCIA
- Angela Gervasio, Parish Secretary
- Kristen Mautone, Youth Minister
- Lee Lauth, Religious Education Administrative Assistant
- Andy Lloyd, Business Manager
- Joy Zucco McDonald, Director of Religious Education
- Terrie Michaels, Director of Evangelization
- Tina Scheid, Assistant Bookkeeper
- Mary Ellen Theel, Safe Environment Director
Parish Office Phone: 973-226-0979
Religious Education Phone: 973-228-3338
Sharing God's Blessing
Archdiocese of Newark
We, the Parish of Notre Dame, are a community striving in Word, Worship and Service to proclaim the mission of Jesus Christ.
Through the Holy Spirit’s power we are each called to spiritual growth and together to become a loving, caring, sharing, family.
Through our common Baptism, we are invited to use our distinct gifts to motivate one another to a greater awareness of our Christian vocation.
We acknowledge our responsibilities to reach out to the spiritual and temporal needs of others in response to the gospel challenge of Jesus, “Whatsoever you do to one of these, the least of My disciples, you have done for Me.”
Strengthened by the power of the Risen Lord and through the intercession of Mary, our Mother, we will journey together in courage and hope.