Tuesday, November 21, 2017 - 7:30 pm - Notre Dame Church
This celebration of Thanksgiving is sponsored by the West Essex Ministerial Association and provides the opportunity for the community of all faiths to come together and give thanks to God.
An offering will be collected during the Thanksgiving service and will be donated to the victims of Hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico.
Weekdays (in the Chapel)
7:00 am & 9:00 am (9:00 am only in the summer months)
Saturday 9:00 am (in the Chapel)
Sunday 8:00 am, 10:30 am & 12:00 noon
Saturday 5:00 pm (anticipated)
Wednesday Rosary immediately following 9:00 a.m. in the chapel
Parish Office Phone: 973-226-0979
Religious Education Phone: 973-228-3338
Online registration is now closed.
Please come into the Religious Education office to register your child for classes.
- Reverend Thomas Dente, Pastor
- Reverend Msgr. Edward Ciuba, Pastor Emeritus
- Reverend Janusz Pigan, Parochial Vicar
- Reverend John Chadwick, Weekend Assistant
- Msgr. Kenneth Herbster, Weekend Assistant
- Ed Frenzel, Director of Music
- Anita Foley, Director of RCIA
- Angela Gervasio, Parish Secretary
- Kristen Mautone, Youth Minister
- Lee Lauth, Religious Education Administrative Assistant
- Andy Lloyd, Business Manager
- Joy Zucco McDonald, Director of Religious Education
- Terrie Michaels, Director of Evangelization
- Tina Scheid, Assistant Bookkeeper
- Mary Ellen Theel, Safe Environment Director
Click here to sign up for online giving FaithDirect
Sharing God's Blessing
Archdiocese of Newark
We, the Parish of Notre Dame, are a community striving in Word, Worship and Service to proclaim the mission of Jesus Christ.
Through the Holy Spirit’s power we are each called to spiritual growth and together to become a loving, caring, sharing, family.
Through our common Baptism, we are invited to use our distinct gifts to motivate one another to a greater awareness of our Christian vocation.
We acknowledge our responsibilities to reach out to the spiritual and temporal needs of others in response to the gospel challenge of Jesus, “Whatsoever you do to one of these, the least of My disciples, you have done for Me.”
Strengthened by the power of the Risen Lord and through the intercession of Mary, our Mother, we will journey together in courage and hope.