IHN 2018 - Interfaith Hospitality Network
Notre Dame and Temple Shalom will be co-hosting IHN families here at Notre Dame
The week of:
May 13, 2018
2018/2019 Religious Education Online Registration
Registration for those returning to the program or a sibling of a returning student
will be open from April 22, 2018 through May 7, 2018
Follow the link to register Religious Education Registration
Any other questions or concerns, contact the Religious Education office at 973-228-3338.
New to our Parish? New to our Program? Looking to register for the first time?
Please call the Religious Education office and we would love to meet you.
We will help you through the process
Weekdays (in the Chapel)
7:00 am & 9:00 am (9:00 am only in the summer months)
Saturday 9:00 am (in the Chapel)
Sunday 8:00 am, 10:30 am & 12:00 noon
Saturday 5:00 pm (anticipated)
Wednesday Rosary immediately following 9:00 a.m. in the chapel
Parish Office Phone: 973-226-0979
Religious Education Phone: 973-228-3338
Sharing God's Blessing
Archdiocese of Newark
We, the Parish of Notre Dame, are a community striving in Word, Worship and Service to proclaim the mission of Jesus Christ.
Through the Holy Spirit’s power we are each called to spiritual growth and together to become a loving, caring, sharing, family.
Through our common Baptism, we are invited to use our distinct gifts to motivate one another to a greater awareness of our Christian vocation.
We acknowledge our responsibilities to reach out to the spiritual and temporal needs of others in response to the gospel challenge of Jesus, “Whatsoever you do to one of these, the least of My disciples, you have done for Me.”
Strengthened by the power of the Risen Lord and through the intercession of Mary, our Mother, we will journey together in courage and hope.
- Reverend Thomas Dente, Pastor
- Reverend Msgr. Edward Ciuba, Pastor Emeritus
- Reverend Janusz Pigan, Parochial Vicar
- Reverend John Chadwick, Weekend Assistant
- Msgr. Kenneth Herbster, Weekend Assistant
- Mary Jane Curran, Parish Secretary
- Ed Frenzel, Director of Music
- Anita Foley, Director of RCIA
- Kristen Mautone, Youth Minister
- Lee Lauth, Religious Education Administrative Assistant
- Andy Lloyd, Business Manager
- Joy Zucco McDonald, Director of Religious Education
- Terrie Michaels, Director of Evangelization
- Tina Scheid, Assistant Bookkeeper
- Mary Ellen Theel, Safe Environment Director
Click here to sign up for online giving FaithDirect