Click here to sign up for online giving FaithDirect
Breakfast with Santa
Weekdays 7:00 am & 9:00 am
Saturday 9:00 am
Sunday 8:00 am, 10:30 am & 12:00 noon
Saturday 5:00 pm (anticipated)
Wednesday Rosary immediately following 9:00 a.m. in the chapel
- Reverend Thomas Dente, Pastor
- Reverend Msgr. Edward Ciuba, Pastor Emeritus
- Reverend Janusz Pigan, Parochial Vicar
- Reverend Matthew Dooley, Priest in Residence
- Reverend John Chadwick, Weekend Assistant
- Msgr. Kenneth Herbster, Weekend Assistant
- Sr. Carol Jaruszewski, Pastoral Associate
- Ed Frenzel, Director of Music
- Joy Zucco McDonald, Pastoral Associate for Youth Ministry
- Andy Lloyd, Business Manager
- Bill Schutte, Pastoral Associate for Religious Education
- Angela Gervasio, Parish Secretary
- Terrie Michaels, Communications Director
- Lee Lauth, Religious Education Administrative Assistant
- Tina Scheid, Assistant Bookkeeper
Parish Office Phone: 973-226-0979
Religious Education Phone: 973-228-3338
Parish Office will be closed on
Monday, January 16, 2017 in
Observance of Martin Luther King Day
Archdiocese of Newark
We, the Parish of Notre Dame, are a community striving in Word, Worship and Service to proclaim the mission of Jesus Christ.
Through the Holy Spirit’s power we are each called to spiritual growth and together to become a loving, caring, sharing, family.
Through our common Baptism, we are invited to use our distinct gifts to motivate one another to a greater awareness of our Christian vocation.
We acknowledge our responsibilities to reach out to the spiritual and temporal needs of others in response to the gospel challenge of Jesus, “Whatsoever you do to one of these, the least of My disciples, you have done for Me.”
Strengthened by the power of the Risen Lord and through the intercession of Mary, our Mother, we will journey together in courage and hope.